Our prices are always done by quote. We will pay a visit to your garden so that we all know what is going to be involved in the work.
We hope that when you call us you will get straight through to us, but should you need to leave a message we will do our best to get back to you within the hour. When you ask us to do a job we will aim to visit that same day to give you a quotation or at a time that is suitable for you. We will come and view your garden and should be able to give you a price immediately for most of our regular work. Following this, we will be able to arrange a day and time for work to begin.
On the day we begin, we will need access at the agreed time so that we can get the job done efficiently. On completion we will provide you with an invoice and payment will then be due. You can pay your gardener in cash or you can pay via bank transfer online.
One Off Mowing and Maintenance
When it comes to one off jobs, there is often a lot of extra work because things are overgrown and in need of a significant amount of work. This may be reflected in the price. It is for this reason, we encourage our customers to join our Regular Garden Maintenance Scheme.
One off mowing of a small garden may start at £15 and may only cost £10 – £20 after it is brought into good order for our Regular Garden Maintenance Scheme.
Hedge cutting along the front of a small property may cost £20 – £30 if all clippings are left on the property after the wheelie bin has been filled.
Regular Garden Maintenance Scheme
Joining our Regular Garden Maintenance Scheme will mean that you can expect a regular fortnightly or monthly cost. We will provide you with a bespoke quotation so that we provide you with what you want.
A visit that includes lawn mowing, flower bed maintenance, annual lopping and pruning and a small garden hedge trim would start from £20.
The Regular Garden Maintenance Scheme usually works as follows:
- Visit with quotation and the setting of a date and scope of a One Off Garden Tidy Up. A price will be given for the initial tidy up and then for the Regular Garden Maintenance Scheme.
- When the One Off Garden Tidy Up has been completed, a Regular Garden Maintenance day will be agreed. The scheme will run from March to November, although you can join at any time of year.
- March and November will include one visit to prepare for spring with a cut and bed clean or to close for winter with a cut and clean up.
- From April to October, we will visit every two weeks for lawn cutting and garden maintenance. During these visits, hedge cutting and pruning of shrubs and trees will also be carried out. Hedge cutting will take place once a year unless otherwise agreed. The cost will be included in the Regular Garden Maintenance Scheme plan.
- We aim to have a total of sixteen visits in any complete year.
- You will be able to add patio and driveway clean ups into your plan.
- We can also agree on fertiliser, weed and moss treatments, which will be charged on top of the work, not in the scheme charges.
Flower Planting, Bed Preparation, Vegetables & Bulbs
We are happy to quote you for building new flower beds, planting flowers, vegetables or bulbs and to maintain them in your Regular Garden Maintenance Scheme thereafter.
Garden Waste Removal
When clearing a garden, we create a lot of waste. We recommend that all our customers subscribe to the ELDC Green Waste Removal Scheme. We will happily fill your bin so that we reduce green waste removal costs and then after it is full we will take the rest away. Should you wish for it to be left on your compost heap, we will gladly place it there for you. We do not fill plastic waste bags, as the cost of doing so is prohibitive.
We remove cuttings and clippings for a charge of £10 per bulk bag
Request a Callback
If you are interested in any of the services that Wolds Gardening offer and would like a free no-obligation consultation, please get in touch today.
We apologise if we don't get back to you as quickly as we would like. Unfortunately we are extremely busy at this time of year and it may take as much as 48 hours but we will do our best to return your call as soon as we can.